Monday, December 17, 2012

Tarafuku Japanese Buffet Restaurant @ Somerset 313

16/12/2012 (Sunday)
I was sick...and so tired...
After I wake up, went to meet up with friends at Tarafuku Japanese Buffet Restaurant @ Somerset 313...

I still prefer sushi king's temaki instead below one
So, I only order once for this temaki...
Avocado Salmon Hand Roll

the chopsticks

just some sushi, the taste is average and nothing special...
sushi...

the fried chicken wing taste good but it's slightly oily
btw, I love the fried salmon skin very much and they're very crispy !!
fried chicken wing, sushi & salmon skin

just a cup of normal coffee...
Coffee

I dislike the lemon jelly, it's too sour...all others desserts are nice...
I was too full at that moment, so, I didn't taste their ice cream...
The desserts

Overall rating for this buffet restaurant, I personally felt that the interior design and decoration is very well...most of the food served there are considered quite good...

Tarafuku Japanese Buffet Restaurant
313 Orchard Road
#B3-31/34 313@Somerset
Tel: 66340889

No comments:

Post a Comment